Thursday, February 26, 2009

A (slight) retraction

In the interest of full disclosure.

Yesterday, my comments were posted on rotwangsarm.blogspot.com. I would like to take a moment, upon reflecting on some of the comments (and the response I recieved back) that we made about this particular individual. We got carried away. Internet anonymity can be a wonderful thing, but it can lead to people being bullies. Rotwang reconsidered his harsh criticizm of the Outside the Cinema review of "Touch of Evil" and I feel (not just because I am the new co-host of OTC with Bill) that I must reconsider my comments on his e-mail to them.

Like I said, we got carried away.

Also, I believe we mention it in the newest show, we have not had the time to sit down and really WATCH "Touch of Evil" so that review is still forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment