Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Episode Forty Seven: "All's I can tell you is I could take on England, but I couldn't take on one heroin addict."

Hey everyone, welcome to Episode Forty Seven, for some reason, in this episode, we can't seem to agree on ANYTHING!

That leads to arguments about, "My Sister's Keeper," "I Love You, Beth Cooper," Marshmallow Fluff, True Blood, Sarah Palin, John Ensign, Rick Santorum, the need of a 3:15 a.m. Harry Potter and more.

Music this week is from:
Boom Crash Opera - "The Best Thing"
Richard Cheese - "Longview"
The Death Riders - "Suffer"
The Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Nobody Weird Like Me"

Don't forget, you can contact us by calling 206-338-3094
or by writing to areyouseriouspodcast@gmail.com


Thanks for supporting the show, and welcome to all the new listeners!

No comments:

Post a Comment