Sunday, January 18, 2009

Episode Twenty One: Use the comlink? Oh my! I forgot, I turned it off.



For better or worse, I present you with Episode Twenty One: Use the comlink? Oh my! I forgot, I turned it off.

For this episode, we had a slight technical problem. One of the microphones was not relaying a signal to the mixer. So, this means that when you hear my voice, I am being picked up through Frank's mic. I tried a bunch of tricks to amplify my voice, but none seemed to make it any better, only worse.

The show is not a total loss however. You can still hear me, even though we had to drop almost two hours of the recording. We cut out the discussion that we had about our favorite albums, which is a shame because we lost some really funny moments there.

Anyway, we have a guest on the show this week, Kelci stopped by to add to the mess that is "Are You Serious?"

We had fun, even though we are plagued by technical problems. We'll be back next week with a re-cap of the last eight years. Tuesday's inauguration and what we want to see in the days ahead.

Thanks for listening.
Sit back and relax. Enjoy the show!

Here's the link we talk about from our email segment
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/942/942740/amazing-spider-man-20090108115729316.jpg

Music this week is from Sarah Silverman and Faith No More.

Call us! 206-338-3094
areyouseriouspodcast@gmail.com

areyouseriouspodcast.com

popsyndicate.com/forums
twitter.com/chrisisserious

myspace.com/areyouseriouspodcast

No comments:

Post a Comment