Sunday, January 11, 2009

Episode Twenty: I was never a member of the Nazi Party! I only followed orders. I had nothing to do with the war!



Hello and welcome to Episode Twenty: I was never a member of the Nazi Party! I only followed orders. I had nothing to do with the war!


In this, our second enhanced podcast, we discuss some of the Holiday releases, we go over some recent (and some older) current events, then we take some time and discuss theatrical releases slated for this year. We cap it all off with a return to listener feedback, all while keeping it short!
(For once!)

With the show description out of the way, I was made aware of some problems people are having with the .m4p (enhanced) version of the show. Is anyone else experiencing issues with downloading or playback of the show?

In this show we have some music from White Zombie ("Ratfinks, Suicide Tanks And Cannibal Girls" from the album "Let Sleeping Corpses Lie"), Beck ("Girl" from the album "Guerro"), The Ghastly Ones ("Ghastly Stomp" from the album "Unearthed") and Loreena McKennitt ("The Mummer's Dance" from the album "Nights From The Alhambra")

Sit back and relax, enjoy the show!
And as always, thanks for listening.

areyouseriouspodcast@gmail.com
twitter.com/chrisisserious
popsyndicate.com/forums



No comments:

Post a Comment