Saturday, May 11, 2013

Episode Two Hundred Forty Seven

Episode Two Hundred Forty Seven: "You know what? I don't have relationships because I don't want them, an-an-and I don't have friends because I work 24/7. And you have no idea why I am the way that I am."

This episode, is being released unedited. Once you take a listen, you will understand my hesitation. But, things are looking up and hopefully what we discuss will only strengthen what I have. We also talk about plot holes and commendations for doing your job.


Music is from:
The Art of War
Scorpions
N.W.A.

Follow Chris, Frank and Scott on twitter

Send feedback to areyouseriouspodcast@gmail.com.

Here's the link to our live show channel on ustream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/are-you-serious-podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment