Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Episode Forty Three: ""Well I am just sick," and I said "And tired." I don't remember anything after that."



Hi everyone, welcome to Episode Forty Three: ""Well I am just sick," and I said "And tired." I don't remember anything after that." This week unfortunately, I am sick and Frank is tired.

In this show, we discuss True Blood, Imagine That, we have some news stories we want to voice our opinion on, and a new segment that we may or may not continue, "I don't want to tell you how to do you job, but...." As always, there are douche-bags a plenty this week.



I hope you enjoy, and we'll be back with a longer show next week.

Music this week is from:
Jace Everett - "Bad Things"
Coheed and Cambria - "Welcome Home"
P!nk - "So What?"
as usual, our closing song is Killer Dwarfs - "We Stand Alone."

You can call in at 206-338-3094
or email us at
areyouseriouspodcast@gmail.com
Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment